November 1, 2011

News!

She who has not posted for a long time...

She who's bed is not made...

She who is still in her pjs...

She who is surprised at the amount of homework that can be done in a short amount of time when you are motivated...

She who is anticipating Christmas...

She who is farther than anyone in reading Pride and Prejudice...

She who thinks Logic (our curriculum anyway) doesn't make sense, even though it's supposed to...

She who ate a cinnamon roll for breakfast...

Yeah, that girl!

Is doing NaNoWriMo! And, so far, doing it like a BOSS!

I downloaded Scrivener today and got to work. I was and still am a little bit, coughcoughVERYcough worried that I don't have enough planning done! I have only a little outlining for the beginning of my novel and a few character charts, but it's coming to me!

Here's a little about my novel:

"Sophi never speaks.  Not because she can't, but because she knows that talking is overrated. People intentionally hurt each other with it so often, and even more often without meaning to.  Ever since Sophi and Robert's mother left them and their dad, Sophi hasn't said a word. She still communicates, but is that enough to make friends?  Are there even people around worth being friends with who would accept Sophi the way she is?"

That's the main idea, and it works better in my head than here. Oh well... expect updates!

bBj *wink*

4 comments:

  1. What exactly IS NaNoWriMo???

    Holt5

    ReplyDelete
  2. NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. And by signing up, you are committing to write a 50k word novel from November 1st to November 30th. Difficult? yes! Amazing! So far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK!! Yeah, A friend of mine is doing that only shes doing a thousand words a day! I just didn't know that was what it was called.
    ( Could I see your novel when your done :P)

    Holt5

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an award for you on my blog. :)

    Here is the link

    http://jandjproductions1809.blogspot.com/2011/11/style-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, just be nice and use correct grammar!