May 24, 2012

Things that don't change and the new EP

braces

acne

friendships

the desire to communicate with them all the time, be it with calls or texting.

school, namely geometry

music

saying goodbye

excitement about summer and vacations

I know I didn't hit them all, but these are the ones that I'm dealing with! Yes, braces hurt. Did anyone ask? Don't care, still told you! And they're purple. I have already disobedied the orthodontist! They said to only eat one chip at a time, and I put two in my mouth at one time like a baus! It wasn't that exciting, and it kind of hurt. I've also been eating a ton of marshmallows...but I bet you really don't care about how I've kept alive since getting a mouthful of metal.

Well, I'm super excited about that down there! Any new music of his is welcome. I've actually not heard them all yet, but I will soon. Thanks Adam for giving me inspiration and optimism!

So that's what's up. I'm currently in the middle of Wuthering Heights, which is really good, and Paralandra, also very good. Former by Charlotte Bronte and latter by C.S. Lewis. It had been told me that I would most likely like Paralandra better than Out of the Silent Planet, but so far I have not. If you haven't read The Space Trilogy, do so now! I suggest other Lewis books first, but if you have any questions, just ask!


bBj, who's "leeeaaavin' on a jet plane".... *loud singing*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just be nice and use correct grammar!