July 9, 2011

Why "Waltz"?

Why did I choose "Waltz through The Forest" as my blog's name? Well, my favorite band is Owl City, so it only makes sense that I would use lyrics from one of his songs for my title. In the song Plant Life, from the new album, the chorus says "I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest" and I really think that's a good motto! Of course my number one reason to do everything I do is to glorify my God, but I also want to have fun and not be bored in this life! Who agrees?
Not only do I love Owl City, but also Star Wars! I know you know that, but here are some ways I incorporate it into my "hum-drum" life! (quote: Singin' in the Rain)
my padawan braid: (yes, I have a LOT of hair!)
and my Storm Trooper nails:
Hold on! I couldn't forget my two newest obsessions! All these obsessions are bad for me I bet, but does that stop me? No!
Best movie ever! (Except Inception) I love Christian Bale's acting and I had only seen his two "heartthrob" movies before this, aka Little Women and Newsies! OK, I'm done fangirling!
How can anyone, girls included, not want this car? Dude, this car is... wow!
Oh, and mustaches! This is me sportin' my 'stache! (Yep, the one made of foam)
I probably should add something important to this post... do I have any important thoughts? Maybe somewhere back in my brain. I've read several good books lately. If you haven't already, go read Holes by Sanchar and Prada and Prejudice by Hubbard!
School starts for me in 22 days. I'm a conspiracy theorist and I believe that the government is trying to cut back on our summer! Noooo!
Actually, to be perfectly honest, and if you don't tell the government, I'm excited about school! I like studying and learning new things!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if you want me to post on anything specific, just let me know! Because I can only post once a week, I feel like I shouldn't ramble and stuff, but have essays and important things... you know what? I'm just going to post on whatever I jolly well please! Hope you enjoy anyway!
~b!llyBobjoe

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you're adorable! xD Nice toenails!
    And omg, I LOVE Newsies! Even though most people consider it a flop. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Qui - Of course Newsies was amazing, not even considering Christian Bale, Gene Kelly helped with the choreography! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, just be nice and use correct grammar!