July 25, 2011

SCATTER

Well, I just got back from my youth group's amazing mission's trip! We did Backyard Bible Clubs, volunteered at a downtown after school oganization, and at the Boys and Girls's Club! I learned so much and had a ton of fun, I can't even describe!
Jeff teaching at our Bible Club.

Crafts at our Bible Club.

My sunburned self and Jazzyboo:

My sunburned self and Olivia:

Agent 38 and Anna:

Worshiping at the Dream Center:

A really cool illistration showing orange as our world and blue as Heaven. The only way to get there is through the cross!

The guys doing contruction at the Dream Center:

Em and Mrs. Hefner:

Me and Dre at the Boys and Girl's Club:

I have no idea what was going on here!:

Big Mac lovin' on a baby!:

I had an amazing time and was so convicted!

Guess whay I found online? An official Owl City t-shirt that's... epic:

I will definitely be getting one, and when I have a bazillion followers on here, everyone will want one! Haha! But seriously, it is pretty cool, and I'm listening to Plant Life right now, the song this came from.

I'm going to take my mom to see Cars 2 today for her birthday, which is today! shh! On Friday I'm seeing Cowboys and Aliens at a birthday party and I'm so excited! I've never seen Harrison Ford in anything besides Star Wars and Indi Jones... yet! I'm also dogsitting this weekend and school starts on Monday. O.O But... my friend KeKeJ is visiting soon, so I'm happy! That was a long and extremely weird post. Oh well! Sorry it was late.

~bbj: cowboy with a funny lookin' face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just be nice and use correct grammar!