September 24, 2012

got humor?

I just wanted to share some things that have made me pee my pants recently...err..um...laugh. hard! :D



I can literally quote every single word of those. Me and Anna...you don't want to know. We may or may not have been falling out of our chairs laughing at the library while watching these. It's really none of your business. Oh! I also accidentally threw chocolate pudding onto her shoe at school today. It looked so nasty! I was laughing so hard that I couldn't clean it up!

Btw, I wanna do a vlog! Thoughts? Ask questions in the comments and I'll answer them in the vlog!

Scooby Doo.

billyBobjoe, who is the Queen!

2 comments:

  1. He's cod fish Joe. These are hilarious! I've seen a few of them but the Hunger Games one is very funny. You slapped a fish....

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep randomly bursting out laughting over these! In the HG one, when Katniss' mom is like "You little liar!"...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, just be nice and use correct grammar!