December 22, 2011

Of chimney sweeps and light bulbs...

Howarya? I wonder who here knows how to say that correctly? It's supposed to sound like Gene Kelly... anyway. I have new socks. Yes I do! I got them as a Christmas present, and to tell the truth, which is something that I try to do, I would be happy to receive 45 pairs of socks on Christmas day. If they were cute. I don't even wear socks that often, but when I do, they make me feel happy all day.

I love these pictures. You know they're worth a thousand words, so I'm showing you a little about me by showing you an excerpt of the pictures on my computer from weheartit.
 I think this one is really cool. I wish I had a skylight from which I could poke my head! Who doesn't? Of course, if I did, I would transform into a Mary Poppins chimney sweep and get carried away with dancing on people's roofs, and I don't think that's allowed. Oh well, I can dream!



Isn't this cool? I think that picture is really interesting, and shows a simple honesty by the bare bulbs and rope.
 If you are too freaked out by the weird analyzation (not a real word) of "strange" pictures, you can just go away, but I like to analyze! Once, I did a 5 page Extended Literary Analysis instead of reading the schedualed book for American Literature! w00t.




 And I'm obsessed with planes. Obsessed is a strong word. OK, I'm very interested in planes and most aircraft! My biggest dream is to go to the moon. Dream career? Astronaut. Nope, not likely. God's calling for women is to be a helpmeet, so that's what I am preparing for. But seeing for yourself that the world is round? That would be the best thing.
Oh, and this is exactly what I do to Compy. Poor thing, but I think he really stops working on purpose. Who else does this? Yes, I know you all do!






What else has been cooking around my place? Not much. Oh yeah, I found a huge present under the tree wrapped in my wrapping paper, because my mom is organized like that! I have no idea what is in it, not that I know of any presents that I am getting, but I didn't even ask for anything that big! So excited!

I added something to my list of accomplishments. (that I actually have done! shhh!)

I'm reading Sense and Sensibility. That is, I started it... again. I just can't get into it, and I really like Jane Austen. My whole reason was so I could watch both of the movies when my friend from CA comes to visit, which was probably not the best reason. And she's here, finally! I haven't seen her yet unfortunately, but I will soon! Expect pictures of our wild adventures. Anywho, I'm beginning to think that I'm not going to read it, you know, before I watch the movie. I might hate myself for a short while, but I frankly don't have time, and don't want to. So there.

I watched Freaky Friday this morning, and I laughed a lot. It goofy and dumb, but I was literally on the edge of my seat, which was on the floor, (I don't know how that works...) hoping to find out what would happen. I surprised myself even. Oh, and that movie has the dude that plays Moz in White Collar in it! I was so shocked to see him in a movie like that when I was used to him as.... how in the world do you explain Moz's character? I don't know.

bBj

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Your blog makes me smile! I love your pictures! So inspirational!!! Joyjoy!

    But... so jealous you get to see your friend from CA. I do hope you all have SO much fun together!!! I can't wait to see those pix!!!

    Merry Christmas!


    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! There's Something about those bare light bulbs and the rope...I LOVE IT! That COULD look A-mazing over a breakfast bar!!!


    Holt5 <3 (@)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, just be nice and use correct grammar!