December 7, 2011

I'm Back!

Here I am. Sorry it has been so long, but lookie down there! To the right.
I won! 30 days of insane are finally at a close, and I literally have been avoiding my computer since then. I don't even want to get online. Weird. My writing has improved a lot, but NaNo has mostly upped my determination, lack of sleep, and pride. Yes, I do have eternal bragging rights, thank you!

I am off of school, and only have a little bit of homework for over the break, including reading this:



But instead, I have been reading this:


I love Jane Eyre! I have read it once before, in a day and a half, but I wanted to read it again. It is also the first book for the next semester, so I am getting ahead. Good for me! I just finished it last night, when I should have been asleep. *looks sheepishly around* Who me?

There is a little bit of snow on the ground still, from last night, but it will melt soon. I, unfortunally, think I am growing up. *sigh* I did not even go out in it! It was beautiful, and I saw the shape of a snowflake for the first time! It was shocking and fantastic, in the most original sense of the word. It looked other-worldlym which makes sense, it falls from heaven.

Also, *inhales excitedly* my family and I have been watching this:



I love it! So funny, interesting, and smart. By "smart" I mean that the mystery is well done. And Neal Caffrey's wardrobe? Oh yeah! We are only five episodes in, and three of them were watched last night, with the snow falling! So cozy!

I also recently organized my room. I am one of those people who enjoy doing that sort of thing. No pun intended with the "sort" thing. Did you catch that? You did? Well, never mind. Anywho, I started out organizing and cleaning ONE shelf... I took everything off of several shelves, out of four drawers, and my attic space. I should have taken before and after photos to show you! I moved everything around, made a huge mess, got sick of it, left the room, left stuff all over my bed, had to sleep on the couch, then finished. I still have a few piles of things that I do not know what to do with, but I'll get to that later.

I'm going to post a few pics of me in my new apron that my grandmother made and gave me, the halo that I bought today, and all my bracelets. I hope you want to see them! I have a ton of bracelets. Random fact.

Sorry if I am MIA on everyone's blogs. My mini computer is as slow as day-old honey, and doesn't like me to hang out on teh interwebz. Oh well.

Holler at me!

bBj

2 comments:

  1. Hey, gorgeous!
    I love your blog posts (almost as much as I love you!) ;)
    Keep 'em comin'!
    Btw, White Collar?! Great choice. Favorite show, other than Psych.

    Love,
    Breanna <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Are ya still going to do a post on a Christmas list?? *fingers crossed* Can't wait! ;)

    Holt5

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, just be nice and use correct grammar!