March 9, 2012

[cool post title]

I can't decide whether or not there are enough hours in the day. Most likely, I just don't use time very wisely, as evidenced by the fact that I haven't posted a real post in forever. Anyway, I'm pretty well kept busy with homework, rehearsals, and work. I'm so sick of Comm. that I've worked my tail end off trying to get everything done with time to spare. In face, I'm about to head to the library to finish up this week's work.

I just finished reading A Tale of Two Cities, and liked it very much. That is, I liked how it ended, but not how long it took to get there! I'm also reading The Pilgrim's Regress by C. S. Lewis, which is good, but I'm afraid that 1/4 of it is going over my head, and 1984 by Orwell, which I also am greatly enjoying. That and The Giver both go to show you that Dystopian is not a new genre.

Why is it that I wake up ready to tackle the day on those days, few and far between, when I have absolutely no homework? My internal clock is in the Lazy Time Zone...

I took the Fandom Quiz! The first one represents the results from the 20 question quiz. The second is the other! I don't know all of these fandoms, so those don't really mean anything to me, but I'm generally happy with it! If you know me IRL, which one do you think best describes me?



The ones that really matter to me are Hunger Games, LOTR, Star Wars, Narnia, and Star Trek! Notice how much evil-er I am in the first one!

I seem to have run out of inspiration. My posts are few and far between, and they are all very similar. I don't write this blog just for you my readers, but I do want to keep y'all happy! What do you want me to discuss/review/talk about/bring up? Lemme know and I'll get around to it! Promise!

-billyBobjoe the... I was about to list all of those things and races, but decided against it because, well, because you can just read them up there!

1 comment:

  1. I also took this test. I need to post ot soon. :)

    This is just my opinion but I would like to see more reviews and anything about Star Wars, LOTR and anything movie related.

    -James

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, just be nice and use correct grammar!