March 8, 2012

eleven

Here are the rules to the "11" tag that I'm sure you've seen around:

1. Post these rules. check.
2. Post eleven random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you tagged them.
6. No cop-outs in the tagging section, like, "if you are reading this" or "if you follow me". You have to legitemately tag them!

Here we go!
1. I started making a chibi doll a year ago and still haven't finished it.
2. I think that Apple is extremely overrated.
3. I love, and have a box on my desk of, oldfashioned stick candy.
4. I have merchandice from a web comic that I don't even read.
5. I have three Coca-Cola t-shirts.
6. I can do this face: o_0
7. I don't care for cupcakes.
8. I went for a entire year without sweets/candy/dessert because I wanted to with only 5 exception days.
9. I read The Hunger Games in four days.
10. I like everything about bananas, but don't like eating them.
11. I ate almost a half gallon of ice cream with a friend when I spent the night. We would've had more, but that was all they had!

Okay now, here are the questions and answers that came from James and Jacob, who tagged me:

1. Favorite Video Game
I don't play videos games. I would like to, but we don't have a system, and I would waste a ton of time!

2. Favorite Live Action Fiction TV Series (not comedies)
I also don't really watch tv, but I love White Collar. We stopped keeping up a while ago though. :*(

3. Have you listened to an audiobook? What was your favorite? (I'm paraphrasing!)
Yes, I've heard Around the World in 80 Days and Wind in the Willows on tape, yes tape. They were both good, but that was a long time ago.

4. Do you believe in Bigfoot, UFOs, or ghosts?
I pretend like I do! There might be something to Bigfoot. I don't believe that there is intelligent life on other planets. I do pretend to believe in ghosts and love ghost stories!

5. Favorite baseball team or sports team. (y'all ask such "guy" questions!)
My favorite sports team is the US Olympic Team.

6. What is your opinion of the LOTR trilogy?
It's the bomb and absolutely epic.

7. What's the best movie that you have seen in theater?
I haven't seen many in theater, so probably Captain America.

8. Do you like or dislike the Star Wars prequels?
I like them. They're not as good as OT, but the TPM is what I grew up with. I don't hate Jar Jar either!

9. What movie quote do you use most often in normal conversation?
That's not an answerable question. I don't think most people would believe how often I reference movies. I would love for someone to count someday... if that were even possible

10. Do you like or dislike older movies in general? (before 1980)
Love 'em! I love the oldies!

11. Marval or DC?
I don't know. I haven't seen many superhero movies, but probably DC just for Batman!

Okie dokie. Here are my questions for you to answer! If I tag you! I feel such power.

1. What's your favorite soft drink?
2. Beach or mountains?
3. Do you randomly break into song out loud?
4. What could you eat forever and never get tired of?
5. Who would you like to get stuck in an elevator with for five hours?
6. What color socks are you wearing?
7. What are you most afraid of? Really terrified of?
8. Have you ever dissected a frog?
9. If you made up a number, what would it be?
10. What do you collect?
11. Do you have a pet?

I tag Sophia, Olivia, and Bre. Really, this is annoying, because most everyone has done this tag already. Oh well. Don't tell anyone, but you, yes you, can do this even if I didn't tag you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just be nice and use correct grammar!